Community Guidelines of Claylessons.com:June 13, 2011
View previous version
Our goal is to create a fun, positive, respectful community. We ask that you periodically review our Guidelines to stay up to date on our principles and policies so that everyone can enjoy and contribute to the continued growth of our community!
1. Please choose carefully all information you post, transmit and submit on Claylessons.com.
2. You shall use the Site and Services for lawful purposes only.
3. You shall not post or transmit any material that:
(i) promotes or advertises products or services (unless authorized to do so by us);
(ii) violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others including but not limited to, any intellectual property rights, the right of privacy, or publicity. In other words, don't post or transmit information that you don't have the rights to post or transmit, or that have not consented to being posted or transmitted on the Internet. Don't use the trademarks or servicemarks of a company or person, unless you are that company or person.
(iii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, bullying, intimidating, harassing, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable;
(iv) contains nudity or sexually explicit material;
(v) encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law, including but not limited to copyright infringement, gambling, incitement, drug dealing, stalking, or trafficking;
or (vi) is false, inaccurate or misleading.
4. We are dedicated to sharing information and interests. Don't use the Services or Site to:
(i) facilitate mail abuse or unsolicited email of any type (Spam);
(ii) deliver viruses, Trojan horses, malware, or the like, or other programming routines that may damage or interfere with the Site or its proper working, such as a denial of service attack; (iii) create liability for us, or cause us to lose (in whole or part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
or (iv) bypass any security features (including the use of another person's user name to access the Site) or encryption tools that we may use to prevent or restrict access to all or parts of the Site.
5. We encourage you to submit ratings and reviews of tutorials. Use the Report Abuse button in the event you see a user who may be violating our Terms or Guidelines.
6. You further agree that you will not, unless you receive written authorization from us (as a business customer or Teacher), distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising, contests, or solicitation for goods or services.
This means that you should not provide links or references to sites that: (i) feature the same or similar tutorials, or tutorials of a similar subject matter, which may include your own personal site if tutorials are offered therein, unless given specific permission by us (i.e. through the Premium Gallery program); or (ii) are advertisements for products or services, directories or stores. We have the sole discretion to determine what is acceptable, and may remove links, content or text at any time.
7. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
8. You will not collect users' content or information, or access our Site or Services using automated means without our permission.
9. "Invite a Friend" Feature: You will only send email invitations to known friends who you believe would like to receive information about us, using valid email addresses.
10. We reserve the right to refuse service to users for any reason. If your account has been terminated for any reason, you may not re-register as a member without our prior written consent.
11. A purchaser of a Tutorial can download one copy and print one copy of the Tutorial for personal use only. You cannot redistribute or share a Tutorial with others. These Tutorials are protected by copyright laws. Please consult individual Teachers for information and authorization to create commercial products for sale based on tutorials. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.