ClayLessonsTM Supplier Guidelines
March 15, 2011
OverviewOur Site offers an advertising service to users who wish to advertise supplies related to any specific tutorial lesson. These targeted ads help students to find the specific materials, tools and kits to complete their lessons.
A Knowledge Marketplace. Our site encourages the sharing of valuable information for students, but not a place for plain advertisement. We realize that students often cannot find the right supplies or kits to complete a project. Since we are not into the business of selling tangible goods, our Supply Ads service facilitates the search for the right supplies on the Web. The Supply Ads are targeted advertisement listings which are never generic, but yet embedded within specific lessons.
To post supply ads, you must first subscribe the Supply Ads service. To subscribe to the Supply Ads service, click on any of the “I sell this” buttons found next to a material or tool inside a Tutorial page.
Posting Supply AdsYou must submit each Supply Ad individually, using the “I sell this” button found next to each material or tool. You can also offer an Ad for a complete materials’ kit. If you are not yet subscribed to the service, the system will allow you to do so at that time using Paypal. Even though reoccurring payments can be debited directly to any major credit card, you still must have a valid Paypal account to monitor your subscription.
Formatting Supply AdsTo post a new Ad, visit any Tutorial page and click on the “I sell this” button found next to the Material, Tool or Materials’ Kit you wish to advertise. Enter the following information:
1) Description: Include a verbal description of the product you are advertising. Include color, quantity, unit (ounce, feet, etc) and size when applicable. You can include text up to 200 characters.
2) Price: Include the price of the items(s) sold. Make sure that the price corresponds to the price displayed in your product webpage.
3) Link: Include a direct link to any webpage page where the item is sold. Main domains and general shop links will not be accepted. You must only list pages owned by you, where YOU sell the supplies, or are authorized to sell the supplies.
Please use this service responsibly and visit our Community Guidelines for more information. If we find your Ad objectionable, we will delete it without refund and without notice.
Viewing your AdsYour Ads will be displayed inline with the Tutorial's list of Materials and Tools. When a student needs to find a specific tool or material, they can find a listing by clicking on the "Find it" button, located next to each supply description.
Monitoring Your Supply AdsAfter posting a Supply Ad, you may monitor your subscription and ads at your “My Supply Ads” page. There you can modify or delete Ads, track number of clicks and monitor your subscription timeframe.
Canceling your SubscriptionYour subscription must be cancelled via your Paypal Account. Follow these steps to cancel the service:
1) Go to your My Profile/My Supply Ads page here at the site. Click on "Need to cancel subscription". This will take you to Paypal's login.
2) Enter Paypal with your login information. Click on the "Profile" menu at the top.
3) On the left side of the page, click on "My Money".
4) Under "My preapproved payments", click on "Update". This will bring you a list of your Active subscriptions.
5) Look for the Active Subscription under "Eni Oken Designs, Inc". Remember, you may have other active subscriptions for other companies. Click on our link.
6) A page with your subscription information will be displayed, showing the initial payment, time period and recurring payment.
7) Click on the link "Cancel", located close to the top left side of the page. A popup asking for you to confirm will appear. Click on "Cancel Profile".
8) If you need to resubscribe, Paypal will create a new profile for our subscription.
9) Check to see if you received your cancellation confirmation email. Visit My Profile/My Supply Ads page and verify that your subscription has expired.
If you wish to subscribe again, you may do so using the “I sell this” button found at the Tutorial pages.